Curt Receiver Hitches
CURT is blazing the trail in the towing industry by constantly developing new products and new ways to improve products.
- Manufactured from durable steel
- Coated in a superior gloss black powder-coat
- No drilling (most vehicles)
- Effortlessly tow standard size boats, campers, and trailers
- Limited lifetime structural warranty with 1 year finish warranty
- Made in the USA
CURT Manufacturing is the industry leading hitch manufacturer of superior towing equipment, including hitch cargo carriers, trailer hitches, hitch racks, ball mounts and more! All CURT custom hitches are made in the USA. This means each hitch is engineered, fabricated, welded, finished, tested and finally shipped out from CURT headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT hitches are put through strenuous testing before they are deemed ready for market. They also come with two coatings – a liquid Bonderite® coating and a powder coat in high-gloss black – that cure together to form a strong resistance against rust, scratching, UV damage and other wear. CURT hitches are made with pride, and as such, CURT backs them up with a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty.
Warranty: Hitches & Ball Mounts have a lifetime warranty, Finish has a 1 year warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”