JoBox Underbody Steel Tool Box
Underbody boxes are designed to mount underneath flatbeds but are multi-purpose and can be used for any application.
Jobox Steel Underbody Boxes are built for protecting heavy tools and equipment in the toughest conditions. An extended rain gutter channels water around the outside of the door opening. Durable weather stripping forms a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering. 3-Point locking system draws the door tight against the weather stripping surrounding the door opening. It locks the door at the top and on both sides. Aluminum Underbed Boxes are made of high-strength .100-gauge tread plate aluminum.
- 12-gauge cold rolled steel doors and 14-gauge steel bodies.
- Industrial-Grade Hinges have stainless steel pins for long-term durability.
- 3-Point Locking System has a rotating T-handle with drill-resistant lock.
- “Quick-Release” coated aircraft cables allow door to drop down to vertical position for easy access to equipment in underbody.
- New V-Groove door frame, weather stripping and beveled edge door create the tightest, moisture and break-in resistant seal.
Warranty: 3 Years
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”