K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake
K&N Blackhawk Induction™ air intakes feature a black powder coated air intake tube and reusable non-oiled synthetic air filter for excellent airflow and engine protection.
- Designed To Improve Throttle Response And Engine Sound
- Guaranteed To Increase Horsepower
- Washable And Reusable Air Filter
- Lasts Up To 100,000 Miles Before Service Is Required (Depending On Driving Conditions)
- Made From All Black Components
- Easy To Install
- Limited Million Mile Warranty
The K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air intake system that is guaranteed to gain power. This low restriction air intake allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake. More air means more power and acceleration. The attractive textured Black Powder-Coated tube features a welded, engraved K&N plate giving you a clean, high-performance look under the hood. The intake tube accommodates the factory inlet air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter is made from an oil-free synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 Miles before cleaning is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 Minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points using commonly available tools.
Warranty: Million Miles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”