AMP BedStep Retractable Bumper Step
Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo.
- Frame-mounted tailgate access step
- Engineered to support loads up to 300 lbs
- High-strength aluminum alloy components
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Military-spec, corrosion-resistant, anodized and ptfe coated finish
- Non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad–big enough for two large boots
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Designed and built in america
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Go ahead and step on it. BEDSTEP® is a time saver, not to mention knee and back saver. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.
The AMP Research BedStep® is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep® rock-solid stability, and the PTFE coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.
Warranty: 3 Year / 36,000 Mile
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”