What personal information do we collect from you?
- When registering for our newsletter or creating an account on our site, we collect your name and email address for the purpose of future communication between you and us only. We do not resell or give away your personal information.
- When placing an order on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information to fulfill your order and help you with your experience. We do not store your credit card information!
How do we use your information?
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by our internal employees, who are required to keep your information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through PayPal's Payflow® payment gateway and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site
- experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser: If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=enhttps://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with our website, ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- specified above.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing or calling us.
We honor do not track signals and do not track or plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original
- transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marekting emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of the email and we will promptly remove you from future marketing correspondence. This does not include emails directly pertaining to your order or products - we will always make sure to notify you about your order, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing emails.