B&W Companion OEM Puck System Fifth Wheel Hitch
Ever use your truck when you're not towing? We thought you did! The B&W Companion puck system hitch is easily removable!
- Up to 25000 LB GTW depending on hitch model
- No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting
- Three vertical adjustments from 2" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions
- No drilling or welding
- Cam action latching handle for easy release
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed
- Available in a stationary or sliding configuration
- Made in the USA
If your truck has the prep package from the factory, you now have a choice in fifth wheel hitches. The Companion OEM, designed to fit the new OEM hitch platform, installs and removes easily with its two-piece design. It’s notable for its effortless hookup and release with the cam-actuated latching mechanism. 1” thick cast locking jaws are machined with tight tolerances, providing a perfect connection to the camper and a smooth towing experience. Everything you expect from a B&W.
Available in a stationary mount or with a slider base. The slider option allows you to move the hitch 12 inches forward or backward to help maneuver into tight areas.
Note: The B&W "Puck System" hitches only work in vehicles equipped with the OEM "Prep Package". If you have any questions, please call us, (800)545-4605
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”