BAK Flip F1 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover
The BAK Flip F1’s rugged design is made to perform in severe working and weather conditions. Rain, hail or snow - the F1 has you covered.
- Intermittent locking positions
- Drive with the BakFlip F1 tonneau cover fully or partially open
- Integrated drainage system built into the rails
- No drill installation
- Removes in seconds
- Allows full access to stake pockets
- Works with 5th wheel hitches
- Works with all sprayed on bedliners and bed extenders
- Works with all “under the side rail” plastic bedliners
- Spring loaded latches
- With your tailgate closed and locked, you have absolute security
- Fiberglass panels
- 400 Pound even weight rating
Traditional Hard covers get in the way of carrying tall cargo. Soft covers allow you to easily remove and get them out of the way, but they are not secure! Some Folding Covers out there won't fold completely out of the way, or fold down into the bed, and are made of aluminum. The BAKFLIP solves these problems by making a cover that is hard, flips completely out of the way in an instant, is easily removed, and is made a thick Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP), designed to withstand a real beating and severe temperatures from extreme heat to freezing cold. This low profile tonneau fits inside the rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag and gives you access to all of your stake pockets.
Warranty: 3 Year
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”