Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bag Helper Springs
Ride-Rite air helper springs can be installed on most light trucks, motor-homes, RV’s, SUV’s and vans.
- Keeps your vehicle level
- Level headlight beams
- Reduces tire wear
- Improve steering control and braking effectiveness
- Level off-center loads - individual inflation valves allow for adjustment side-to-side
- Reduce suspension fatigue - keep leaf springs from permanent sagging under repeated or constant load
- Reduce bottoming out - protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame
- Increase vehicle stability - absorbing road shock providing ideal ride conditions for passengers and load
Ride-Rite air helper springs are installed between the frame of the vehicle and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Each application is specifically designed to maximize the safe load carrying capacity, stability, and ride quality of the vehicle. Ride-Rite air helper springs utilize a pair of convoluted air springs which can be adjusted for changing loads. These air springs are capable of 3,200 to 5,000 lbs. of load leveling capacity. Ride-Rite air helper springs enhance the ride by reducing inter-leaf friction. Please remember that air springs do not increase the load-carrying capacity of your vehicle. Ride-Rite kits are application specific and are designed for hassle-free fitment to the OEM suspension. Everything is included for a quick, easy installation. Brackets, air springs, hardware, air line, and separate valves for manual inflation. Average installation time is 1-2 hours. Look for many no-drill kits which utilize the factory holes and can be installed in half the time or less. Most are designed to be fifth wheel and gooseneck hitch compatible. Firestone is committed to providing the customer with premium air helper spring kits. Ride-Rite air helper springs have become synonymous with quality, durability, and customer support. Firestone’s heavy duty Ride-Rite air helper springs are the workhorse of our air helper spring line. The double convoluted air springs offer maximum load support as well as years of worry-free service.
Optional air accessories/compressors are available for all applications.
Warranty: Air Bags are Lifetime, all other components are 2 years
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”