GO Industries Flatiron Headache Rack
The Flatiron Headache Rack is a very solid heavy-duty rack made for professional use and it's priced right!
- Feet are 3/16" x 3" x 24" solid steel, designed for worry-free mounting system and for mounting a tool box right on top
- Cross tubes are 2" square, 14 gauge steel
- Louvres are heavy gauge steel that will not bend or flex
- Available in a durable, rust-free black or white powder coat finish and the attractive design will dress up any truck’s appearance
Go Industries Flat Iron Headache Racks are commercial grade for heavy-duty use and to protect the back window from shifting cargo. The vertical uprights are made from ½” x 3” flat steel, and the cross tubes are made from 2” square, 14 gauge steel. The feet are made from 3/16” x 3” x 24” steel, and are compatible with cross bed tool boxes. All Flat Iron Racks can be made in a FRAME ONLY STYLE – without the louvers. Flat Iron Headache Racks are available in black or white powder coat with a three year warranty on workmanship and materials, with six month warranty on finish. These are proudly made in the USA.
Warranty: 3 year warranty on materials and workmanship / 6 month warranty on the finish.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”