Ranch Hand Summit Full Front End Bumper Replacement
Ranch Hand's Summit Front Bumper is built out of 12 gauge diamond plate steel making it sturdy, but lightweight.
- Cut from 12 gauge Diamond Tread steel for lightweight durability
- Grille Guard features full-face front end protection, including push bar, headlight covers, and punch plate
- Comes with fog light and tow hook cutouts (depending on vehicle)
- Works with the optional Ranch Hand Summit Receiver Hitch
- Black Powder Coat finish
Optional patented H2R (hidden 2" receiver) allows you to add a receiver at any time without having to remove the front bumper. Comes standard with tough black powder coat finish. Other options include Hammertone finish and rubber upright pads.
Warranty: 1 Year
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”