Access ADARAC Aluminum Series Truck Rack
The ADARAC Aluminum Truck Rack is built for the way you live and comes fully equipped with multiple mounting locations incorporated into the durable rust-resistant framework to easily carry and secure a wide range of gear.
- Corrosion Resistant Framework.
- Supports 500 lbs, evenly distributed.
- Aluminum stake pocket mounting inserts, no drilling required.
- Contoured uprights aerodynamic design with tie down openings at top, easily remove or reposition.
- Quickly attach accessories to the utility rails and secure cargo utilizing built-in mounting channels, can be used with or without uprights in place.
- Multi-Functional Cross Bars allow you to easily attach accessories and secure cargo.
- Works with most vinyl roll up covers that attach inside the truck bed rails.
Ready for anything! The model specific ADARAC Aluminum Series elevates cargo above the tonneau cover to create more space and deliver greater load capacity. Installation is easy and requires no drilling, simply attaches with aluminum stake pocket inserts. Constructed from rugged, corrosion resistant aluminum, the ADARAC Aluminum Series safely supports a hefty payload. The contoured uprights provide an aerodynamic design and can easily be relocated or removed when not in use. This long-lasting rack features integrated mounting channels in the rails and cross bars to quickly attach accessories and secure cargo. Built to perform, ADARAC Aluminum Series enhances your pickup's carrying capacity.
The contoured uprights deliver an aerodynamic design while being easy to adjust and remove for a simple carrying solution to haul ladders, kayaks or lumber. When performance counts, increase the hauling capacity of your pickup with the fully equipped ADARAC Aluminum Series.
Note:Height above the box rail: 24 in. for mid-size, 26 in. for full size and 27 in. for Super Duty trucks. Load dividers sit an additional 3 inches above cross bars.
Warranty: 1 Year
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”